Pink Alpaca

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Babies and Bubbles

I'm between projects right now. Two of our friends are going to have babies within the year, one in October and another in February. Both will be boys. I suppose hats would be a good idea. Well, if this heat wave continues October might not be a good hat month.

And I'm still thinking of making the bubbly curtain from Mason-Dixon. I need to swatch some yarn in my stash to find a good candidate for the project. A friend of mine just recently closed her yarn shop and she surprised me by letting me take home a box of yarn. In it were a few skeins that she'd been using to knit up display samples, as well as some samples of stuff that she never carried. If I get a chance this week I'll take some pics and maybe some of you can help me decide what to do with it. It's a good problem to have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home