Pink Alpaca

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Friendship Beanie II

Not a great photo, but it'll do.
I still need to make the big pom-pom. My pom-pom maker isn't big enough so I guess I'll just have to make one from scratch. In hindsight, I should have started the stripes sooner. The top one is hardly visible when the hat's worn. But maybe the pom-pom will balance everything out.

I mentioned in a previous post that a good friend (I'll call her SB) and I are making these hats together. Good friend, sheesh, she's one of my best friends. Friends like SB don't come along very often. Our husbands get along great, too. And the crummy thing is that SB and her hubby are moving to Chicago on Monday. We had a farewell get-together last night, complete with bratwurst, cider, and some great music on the stereo - Guns'n'Roses, circa our middle school years. Yes, friends like this don't come around very often. I predict many visits to Chicago in our future.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger bethc said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger bethc said…

    I like it! Is there a photo of SB's?

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger rocketbird said…

    Nope, she doesn't have a blog. The last time I talked to her she was nearly done with the seed stitch border.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home