Pink Alpaca

Friday, May 12, 2006

Picking up stitches

This post is for bethc from the Mason-Dixon KAL.



Here's the back of my log cabin washrag. It's not the prettiest example of picking up stitches, but it's not something I'd be embarrassed for people to see. I'm not good at weaving in ends, and that's something I need to work on.

If yours is bumpier than this, it could have something to do with the way you're picking up the stitches. Maybe you could knit a quick square and practice on it.

I have to go celebrate an early Mothers Day today, but tonight I can post some pics of how I picked up the stitches.

I think your washrag is really cool!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger bethc said…

    Thanks for the help! I'll try to get a photo of the back of mine up on my blog later today...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home