Pink Alpaca

Saturday, June 30, 2007

yup, still here

I haven't posted in quite a while. When I started this new blog I didn't want to get in the habit of going weeks without posting. But, honestly, I haven't knitted in over a month. (That scares me!) So when you have a knitting blog, that means you're out of stuff to post. I think I'm just overwhelmed - so many of my friends are pregnant! Three friends are due within one or two weeks of each other. What to do?

So I think I just need to head to the yarn store and get started.

Life is going well. Working from home is challenging during the summer - sometimes I just want to drop everything and go swimming. But it's been raining like crazy here! We have flooding in our county, but luckily all we're dealing with is a soggy yard and a few big puddles scattered around it. I heard on the news that we've almost reached our average annual rainfall total. Last year we were in total drought. Fires everywhere. Go figure.

Ok, I'm going to go now. I promise I'll go knit something and get back to regular posting.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Plum Texan said…

    Glad you haven't floated away! I just got back to posting last week after *three months* away...so you have me beat! :) Looking forward to hearing more from you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home